+/- 77.00 Acres
Price: Contact Broker
3111 Highway 13 North, Columbia, Mississippi
JLL and Richton Tie and Timber are pleased to offer for sale a former studmill on +/- 77 acres in Columbia, Mississippi.
- Located west of Hattiesburg in Columbia, Mississippi on four-lane U.S. Highway 98, centrally located halfway between Interstates 59 and 55 on the east and west and Interstates 20 and 10 to the north and south.
- Highway Hub: Several State Highways intersecting providing access for raw material to facility.
- Five seaports within two hours (Bienville, New Orleans, Gulfport, Pascagoula and Mobile).
- The site was previously rail served by CNIC (Canadian National / Illinois Central). Potential Rail Sidings available across the river near Foxworth.
- The mill was capable of producing 120 MM board feet of 1x4, 2x4 and 2x6 lumber, but it is no longer operational.*
- Situated in the heart of Mississippi’s Piney Woods surrounded by more than 1 million acres of timber. Marion County has 204,011 acres of timber:66% Pine; 29% Hardwood; 5% Mixed.
- Low-cost operating area
- Plentiful, “right-to-work,” ready-to-work labor force.
- Proven pro-business area/record and an MCDP team, with City and County, ready to pursue maximum incentives for your project.